Intertextual Connections


Off I go...

I am leaving in a couple of minutes. Lang Tengah here I come. I am hoping for a relaxing and a reflecting holiday. Got all my gear, a new book, my journal and pen. I'm planning to write, just wander in own world of thoughts and get it all out. I am planning to spend time in prayer, praying for many things. Pray with me.

Please pray for journey mercies and a safe trip ahead. Pray for a good time of rest and that I may think through the things that are needed for the next half of the year. Pray more importantly, that I may search God in my heart. To cement him further in my blood that I may not let the worldly viruses eat him away. May I be spiritually healthy.

I am thankful that Dad and I manage to speak before I left, we sat by the dinner table and had a long conversation. He is in the midst of working 'it' out. And I can only help by praying for him to Him.

1 Responses to “Off I go...”

  1. # Blogger z

    where is lang tengah?? sounds like a great place, could you translate it as "the middle of nowhere"? perfect vacation spot!  

Post a Comment



© 2005-2006 Intertextual Connections | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.